A Growing Network
Engineer Your World was developed in response to a request from the National Science Foundation to create a high-quality, low-cost, design-based engineering course that can be deployed in virtually any setting. Engineer Your World has grown from a seven-school pilot program into a robust international network serving thousands of students each year.
24 States, DC, South Korea
About Our Partner Schools
Engineer Your World courses have been successfully implemented in a diverse spectrum of schools including:
- STEM schools, engineering academies, college preparatory schools, and comprehensive high schools;
- Public, private, and charter schools;
- Single-gender and mixed-gender schools;
- Urban, suburban, and rural schools;
- Schools serving high-, low-, and mixed-socioeconomic status students; and
- Schools with and without large populations of English Language Learners.