STEP 1: Choose your course(s).
- Your campus will start by implementing EYW I: Engineering Design & Analysis.
- Do you plan to eventually add EYW II: Engineering Applications of Computer Science?
- How will the course(s) fit into your STEM pathway?
- Will you encourage your students to pursue dual enrollment?
STEP 2: Plan for implementation.
- Who will teach the course(s)?
- How much will it cost? You can explore basic costs or request a quote for your campus.
STEP 3: Enroll.
- Have a campus or district administrator complete the enrollment form.
- Receive and execute the contracts and agreements, order supplies, send your teacher to professional development, and get access to student recruitment materials.