STEP 1: Choose your course(s).
- When do you plan to start offering EYW: Engineering Design & Analysis?
- When do you plan to start offering EYW: Engineering Applications of Computer Science?
- How will the course(s) fit into your STEM pathway?
- Will you encourage your students to pursue dual enrollment for EYW: Engineering Design & Analysis?
STEP 2: Plan for implementation.
- Who will teach the course(s)?
- How much will it cost? You can explore basic costs or request a quote for your campus.
STEP 3: Enroll.
- Have a campus or district administrator complete the enrollment form.
- Receive your welcome letter from the program with details about signing the agreement.
- After the agreement is fully executed, you will get access to student recruitment materials, your teacher will be able to sign up for Professional Development, and you will receive additional implementation details.